flyfaraway


'cause nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change


Monday, October 3, 2011 6:00 AM

Was stalking myself after stalking my idol ^^<3 YES IT'S NICOLE SCHERZINGER!! :D

okay whatever. I HAVE to do such time-wasting stuff during the EOY period huh-.- dumb much. So anyways, found this blog:) And the first post.... -______- Guess what? I get irritated when i read this old blog of mine. Please, my newer ones are so much more classy and eloquent and.. well. The language is much better.

I guess in a couple of years, when i read my current blog... I'll think my language is horrible and impossible and possibly, that i have such childish, immature thoughts. But oh well, I do like knowing how/what i thought at that point in my life. And... no this is not a post to revive this blog cos i have enough as it is.

I really can't stand it when i read this blog.

It goes like:

td ws soooooo excitingggg! I had chem consultation wif vivvvv!! anddddd. my specs were kindaaaa scratched soooo i din wear it the wholeeeee dayy D: I hopeeee the new lens comes soonnnnn! ltr eoy no specs hwwwww! dieeeeee!! DDDDD:

Then probably it'll continue like:

wdvvvv. dnt care lahhhh. ohhhh, btww, tis morn @ circle line, guesssss who i metttt?? YEP, yijunnn and estherrrr! long tym nvr see them liaooo :)

and whut whut whuttt -.-

So annoying okay.

1) There's so many short forms and it's totally like, omg. eye pain?? like, dnt, cn, ltr, nvr, td, hw, ws, tis. So fine, the trick to short forms is to omit the vowels but... that's extreme!

2) Every sentence goes like tissssssssss! It's so annoying. Imagine reading something that goes hiiiii everybodyyyyy. tddddd, i wentttt to macs to studyyyyy! like whut.

Okay, not saying i totally don't use short forms now, but please, it's much more proper now? And even if i do drag my syllabus, it's not in extreme! like for example, i may go "whutttt -.-". But the point is, that is how i would have said it in real life. Whereas do you actually go "todayyyyyyyyy" in real life? NO.

And fine. I still use short forms. Especially when I'm sms-ing cos (like now) it saves time. But i try not to use it when blogging and stuff. It's a good habit to cultivate!

I guess at most i use... wtv, hse, sth, td, tmr, cos, gd...? At least they're understandable. oh of course, all the lol, lmao, rofl stuff. But not like whn tis tym ws... like what...??

Fine. I am scolding my old self... I guess this shows how much I've changed in a way. Like, I guessed I changed quite a bit in a couple of aspects and this is one of them? *shruggs* Oh well. Just saying.


previous

layout by drivefaraway