flyfaraway


'cause nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change


Monday, February 8, 2010 6:15 AM


HAHAHA EHHHH!!!!
NOT BADD RIGHTTTTT???
today was the day i was the least emo lehhhhh
o.o hahahah but i think tmr may emo again
i feel so tired and got a lot of hw:(((((((((
loll.
bet everybody's complaining

anwwwwwww
can u believe it?? i actl listened to hong lao shi during ACC
like :OOOOOO
HAHA
cos i have no interest in chi:)
anddd science was funnnnn
lolll
bio nearly always is
but idk since WHEN my bio became so FAIL
and since WHEN my math became so strong lorh
used to be the opp lehhhhh
i wish it will switch back lorh
cos i like and enjoy bio more:)))))))))))

assembly was okay larh
EP election
lol
thn HCL and LA
ehhhhh!!! i actl bothered to do my HCL hw before cher go through in class leh
unlike SOMEBODY
dnt noe who leh
i think her name is smth like KOO HONG MUN bahh
:)))))))))))))))))))))

LA damn screwed
i was planning to suan hongy
sorry tobias, yugin, and eric
ended up suanning ur grp like, quite badd:((((((((
rlly sorry
oni intended hongy
cos she's fun to suan:)
of course i noe she's gna start yelling on my tagboard
once she bothers to come to my blog to read this:D
but it's alright

trng was like ttly tiring pls
and after every rest my ankle felt so stiff
like cnt run
need to move abt a bit
thn can lossen it up
o.o
cos the bone there
still bruised on the inside
frm the other day i twisted it=.=
thank goodness still can train

td's prog:
warm up - 3 rounds
stretching
water break
5X30m high knee
water break
5X30m high knee
water break
5X30m butt kick
water break
5X30m butt kick
water break
mid d's main prog can DIEEEEE X.X

and my prog is looking so funny
cos i inserted all the breaks:)))))
mid d prog went like
2km in 10min
break 20min
1km in 4 min
break 15 min
500m in 2 min
finish trng

hahahaha
the prog can die lorh
so tired now
still need to do the wdv wdv
hist larh
chi larh
LA larh
math larh (thank god it's wed due the supp ws) - not rlly impt anw

tmr looks promising?
nah time table just not too bad luh

and pooorrrr hongy kena hit by a softball
wah.
tell u horh
they say SOFTball is bluff u wann.
the ball is damn HARD k
shld call it HARDball instead of SOFTball
LOL
hit hongy on the head sia
like his her hairband
then the spikes dug into her head
thn she say she sees black spots
and her head hurtsssss
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
hongyyyyyyy!!!!
dnt get concusssion okkkkk??
must get well horhhhh
and pray that u dnt lose brain cells
later oni become more noob:)))))

AND CONGRATS ELISS ON GETTING UR NEW INSTRU
but u refuseee to lettt me seeee
nvm, mayb after it becomes... old?
like after u use it thn it's considered old alr
thn maybbbb u'll let me seee HAHA
i'll just wait:DDD

anw, i btr go guai guai do my work
and feel accomplished b4 i slp

oh and i didn't tell u abt my epic run to the bus-.-
noob sia
i walk like 100 m away frm the bus stop
the bus com
i holding my 1/4 cup full of milk tea
the run like crazy
the milk tea some spill into my shoe
and wet my socks also-.---.--.-
but thnnnnn
i caught the busssss
stupid tea spill on my shoe
wanted to go home
scrub it a lil so it dnt smell
& my sis dnt complain
but thn later i smell the shoe - trust me it stinks
but it's the feet kind of stink
not the milk tea kind
so i heck
nvr wash:0
so typical of me but HAIS

buh bye
i like rlly needa do my work
-which i proly dnt do much-
BUT AT LEAST I TRYYYYY:DDDDD


previous next

layout by drivefaraway